What is DragonChain ?
Dragonchain is a US based blockchain-centric company incorporated in 2014 by Disney. DragonChain has been gaining quite a bit of attention from both newcomers and long time crypto traders and investors. DragonChain offers blockchain as-a-service, which allows businesses to Why Was Dragonchain Created?
The leaders behind Dragonchain did not create this platform because Ethereum or Bitcoin weren’t “good enough” but instead to resolve some of the potential issues related to them. By creating Dragonchain, the team wanted to build on the structures used by Bitcoin and Ethereum yet make it easier and less risky to integrate new and legacy systems with the blockchain. They created Dragonchain architecture to allow for a range of risk, from total internal trust to several verification contexts to even a proof of checkpoint into public blockchains.
How is DragonChain Different From Other Platforms?
The Dragonchain platform’s goal of being the most convenient location on which to develop smart contracts shows in its distinguishing features.
DragonChain’s whitepaper makes a point to emphasize the level of security proposed by their blockchain. Included in the DRGN platform is a system of five standardized levels of consensus. Security increases as the verification level for a block increases. These five levels are:
- Business (Approval) Verification
- Enterprise (Validation) Verification
- Network Diversity Verification
- External Partner (Notary) Verification
- Public Checkpoint Verification
On Dragonchain’s Github page, the team has stated their guiding principle quite clearly:
The decentralized and singular approach to blockchain implementation is sometimes at odds with the real business need to protect information and control business processes.
- DragonChain is providing the serverless ecosystem that allows companies to start using blockchain applications in an easy, private, and secure way. They aim to give businesses a “turn-key” product that is compatible with the development stack that companies are currently used to like Java, C++, and Python. This means that businesses will now be able to build their own smart contracts (on the DragonChain platform) using common programming languages.
- Dragonchain will also create a marketplace for the sharing and selling of smart contracts. Developers will be able to showcase their work and monetize it. This ecosystem will encourage developers to build better applications, as it is something of a portfolio and business network spot.
- In fact, Dragonchain calls it an Incubator, a place where subject matter experts, qualified vendors, pre-built libraries of smart contracts and incubated projects are present to help businesses fully utilize the flexibility of smart contracts. In a nutshell, businesses will have access to all the resources they need to conduct transactions.
Disney Dragonchain – Blockchain Use Cases
Following are some of the possible use cases of DragonChain Blockchain as mentioned on it’s
There are 3 services offered by the Dragonchain platform.
The DragonChain offers a platform, where developers can create contracts in a variety of languages, in a server-less and scalable environment. Business data is protected and all contracts have the full access to Amazon Web Services.
The DragonChain can also offers a Crowd-Scaled Incubator is where companies will be able to easily develop their blockchain projects by following DragonChain’s standardized process. Crowed-Scaled means that after the company develops it’s blockchain based product, it can be reviewed and scaled by a crowd consisting of people/investors from all over the world. If the blockchain project gets approval from these reviewers, the DragonChain incubator works to reduce the resources required for a client to get exposure on a developing project.
Watch this video to understand how Draginchain Incubator works:
Dragonchain’s initial coin offering had no cap on contributions, which means contributors received the amount of tokens equal to their total percent contributed. Dragonchain did not actually meet its funding goal, but decided to continue work on the project.
55% of Dragons were distributed through the ICO. 20% was given to the team, 10% placed in reserves, 10% given to the foundation, and 5% placed in the Dragonfund.
DragonChain Token(DRGN) Distribution | Dragon Coin Distribution
From Where To Buy DragonChain Cryptocurrency? How To Buy Dragon Coin?
The DraginChain cryptocurrency (DRGN) is listed and can be purchased from the followingBest Wallets To Store Your ERC20 Tokens
Following are the DragonChain team members and board of advisors:
Overall, the team has a wide range of experience evenly distributed across technology, business, marketing and strategy.
DragonChain Useful Resources List
- What is NEO Cryptocurrency?
- What is Qtum Cryptocurrency?
- Whats Nucleus Vision? What is nCash Cryptocurrency?
- What is Laxmi Coin?
KryptoMoney.com publishes latest news and updates about Bitcoin, Blockchain Technology, Cryptocurrencies and upcoming ICO’s.