This Cryptocurrency Exists As Objects In The Real World And Can Be Mined Offline
There are different types of currencies in the financial market. What is currency? Currency is something you use as a medium of exchange for goods, services, assets, and so on. Let us see the different forms of currencies that exist in the market.
1. Fiat Currency – Legal tender authorized by the Government. You can have this currency in the form of coins and notes. You can also have it in the form of traditional investment in bank deposits, Government securities, and so on.
2. Cryptocurrency – Digital currency that has gained in popularity in recent times. You can also call it as virtual money since you cannot see or feel it with your hands.
3. Capital Investment – It is also a type of currency because you can sell these assets and convert it into either of the two currencies described above. It can be gold, silver, land, building, and so on.
4. Tether – It serves as a link between the Fiat currency and the cryptocurrency,
5. ICOs – These are the Initial Coin offerings in cryptocurrency. You can use the ICOs to invest in capital assets.
6. Finally, you have currency or a medium of exchange that has the qualities of all the currencies described above, DICE.
Us publishes latest news and updates about Bitcoin, Blockchain Technology, Cryptocurrencies and upcoming ICO’s.